The Commons Breakfast & After School Club
The Commons Pre-School run an established, successful Breakfast Club and After School Club for children attending Commonswood School. We were Inspected & judged as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2019/2020.
The Commons Breakfast & After School Club offers age-appropriate, flexible, safe and secure wrap around care for all Pre-school, nursery, infant & junior aged children.
- We are graded Ofsted ‘Outstanding’, 2019/2020.
- Have high adult:child staffing ratios; working above the statutory minimum staffing ratios to ensure quality & safety.
- Offer challenging and stimulating activities, indoors & outdoors.
- Help each child to become secure, confident, imaginative and creative.
- Offer nutritious breakfasts and healthy, light evening meals included in our fees.
- Ensure all of our staff are First Aid trained & have enhanced DBS checks. Our staff have also been trained in SEND & Safeguarding.
- Provide the opportunity to make ad-hoc changes to bookings (subject to availability).
- Are available ‘out of hours’ to discuss queries and to take ad hoc bookings.
- Provide a fast & professional response to enquires, queries etc.
- Work with many outside clubs/organisations, to offer workshops & sports sessions exclusively for our families – enhancing the fun & exciting activities provided by our own team.
To book a place at our Breakfast and/or After School Club please download our Application Form (see below for link) and return it to email@example.com. You can also call Tina on 07766 407317 or Claire on 07910 361175.
PLEASE NOTE: The majority of our bookings are for children to attend regularly i.e. the same days each week but we can & do accommodate ‘ad hoc’/’one-off’ bookings when availability allows.