Evidence suggests that parental involvement in early learning has a greater effect on children’s well-being and achievement than any other factor, such as family income, parental education or school environment.
As you know, at The Commons Pre-School, we are committed to supporting parents and helping you to provide a positive home learning environment and, therefore, improve outcomes for children. We have many lovely resources available at the Pre-School, which we are would love to share with you, such as:
- Home Learning Bags * available to take home & share now *
- Story Sacks *Coming soon
- ‘Help your child with Reading’ guide
- Characteristic of Effective Learning Guide for Parents
- Online Safety Suggestions for Parents of Young Children
- Plus many more
- Please speak to Tina or Karina for further information.