Monday – Friday, term time only
- Breakfast Club opens at 07:40.
- We drop off to Commonswood School for the start of the school day or if your child is booked in with us for a Full Day or Morning Pre-School/Nursery Group session they can stay with us.
- Pre-School/Nursery Group Full Day sessions 08:45 – 14:45
- Pre-School/Nursery Group 3 Hour morning sessions 08:45 to 11:45
- Pre-School/Nursery Group 3 Hour afternoon sessions 11:45 – 2:45
- Pre-School/Nursery Group 2 Hour afternoon sessions 12:45 – 2:45
- Pre-School/Nursery Group Lunch Clubs 11:45 to 12:45
- After School Club runs until 18:00. We collect from Commonswood School or if your child has attended a Full Day or Afternoon session with us, they can stay on.
- £45.00 per 6 hour Full Day session
- £22.50 per 3 hour Pre-School/Nursery Group session
- £6.00 per Lunch Club session
- £3.50 per Breakfast Club
- £10.00 per After School Club session til 18.00 or £7.00 if you only book in until 17:00.
- A 10% Sibling discount is available for Breakfast & After School Club
- A further 5% discount if you book in for 5 x Breakfast Clubs or After School Clubs per week
Your completed Application Form should be returned by email to email@example.com or dropped off to the Pre-School directly during opening hours.
Free early education and childcare
All 3 and 4 year olds can get 15 hours free early education (570 hours per year). You can use these from the term after your child turns 3 with a pre-school, school, childminder or day nursery.
Contact us directly about place availability and when your child can start.
Some 2 year olds can get 15 hours free early education, depending on your circumstances.
Some 3 and 4 year olds can get an extra 15 hours childcare (30 hours funding in total). This will depend on your circumstances.
More information can also be found by visiting
For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2, up to £2,000 per child per year – that’s up to £500 every three months.
Tax-free childcare is available for;
- For working families, including the self-employed, in the UK,
- With children under 12 (or under 17 if disabled)
For more information please visit